A provisional block accommodation booking has been arranged at The Spier Hotel, Stellenbosch. Single accommodation from R 1200 per person per night. Spier Hotel is next to the Spier Conference Centre and within walking distance (no transport needed). Please note that you will need to organise your own transport should you stay at a different hotel / guesthouse.
Download Spier’s booking form and return to the hotel by fax or e-mail.
- All rates quoted include VAT at the prevailing rate of 14% but exclude government room levy.
- Accommodation will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- A deposit covering one nights’ accommodation (on an individual basis) is required to secure your reservation at all hotels/guest houses.
- Accommodation needs to be booked as soon as possible (before 30 April 2013) via the booking form.
- Should you book accommodation telephonically, please remember to mention that you are booking for the ISDRC19 conference. Should you fail to do this, the hotel might inform you that they are fully booked.
- The hotel will confirm your accommodation reservation directly with you.
- Please familiarise yourself with the accommodation cancellation policy as stipulated by the hotel.
- For enquiries and amendments to accommodation reservations: Please contact Reservations on tel 021 809 1100 or e-mail: email@example.com
Block accommodation bookings have been arranged at The Spier Hotel, however, for alternative accommodation, please contact the Stellenbosch Tourism Bureau on Tel +27 21 883-3584, website www.stellenboschtourism.co.za
Budget accommodation is also available at the Sustainability Institute Guesthouse in Lynedoch Ecovillage. 500 metres from Spier Conference Centre.
Other possible accommodation (own transport required):
Onze Rust (http://stellenbosch-guesthouse.co.za/)
Tel: +27 (0) 21 881 3291
Fax: +27 (0) 86 575 7054
We recommend the following shuttle/cab service and/or tourguide for delegates.